Sunday 22 April 2012

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR

Well as you can see or not I have had hundreds of views in the little time that i have been doing this blog, i dont think that google or Facebook have anything to fear, but so far I am very pleased with the response.
I thought that it may be an idea if you tell me what you are looking for kit wise...trains,planes, red, hippos ect... I can then go and search for you and leave a link on here.  looking forward to your requests

OFF TO CLEAN OUT THE CHICKENS AND PUT UP SOME PICTURE.. BACK LATER WITH MORE GOODIES...................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

I thank you very much for sharing the links you find. I am always looking for anything with kitty cats! I appreciate all the sites you have already directed me too!