Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday Inspirations

Morning  have already posted some freebies for  you today.  Having a relaxing day, husband a little worse for wear as his Football team won the Champions League last night.....


The weather this morning has once again returned to damp and dreary, however the forecasters are saying that by the end of the week, we should be bathing in warn sunshine 24+  We will see!!!


Back to scrapping.  On my travels around the web I often come across fabulous kits and lay outs that are for sale and not free. I do not link to these because I feel that if you want to buy a kit that is easy to do. However there are very often fabulous "ideas" for lay outs. So for today only I am going to post some of  my favorite lay out as i find them. Hopefully you will find them inspiring. 
Also.  Please leave a message if you come here for look. And if you link to one of the sites I mentioned, please let me know what you scrapped  I would love to put them on the blog
Take Care


Have a good day

1 comment:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

The layouts are beautiful and I do enjoy looking at them for inspiration, thank you!